Sunday, December 15, 2013

Your Angry Face ~ Scraps of Darkness

I have a layout created with the Scraps of Darkness November Water Lilies Kit to share with you today. I used the 7 Dots Studio 9th Wave papers from, as well as some of the Canvas Corp White Tissuestock (scrunched) to create the torn, grungy layering for this layout. I also had some fun with mediums on this layout and have included masking with molding paste, stamping and misting (with the awesome Lindy's Stamp Gang Mists included in the Kit and Colour Add-on)!  I caught a picture of my son's "angry face" the other day and thought it was too cute not to scrap!
(Sorry it looks like the photo is crooked on the layout - the page warped due to the media and it was impossible to get it flat enough in time for the picture!)

I used the Glitz Design Stickers for my title and trimmed one of the Pink Paislee Color Wash tags for under the photo - I misted the tag and then, once it was in place, outlined inside the word with a black Aquarellable pencil (by Stabilo).
Here, you can see a close-up of the misting, stamping and masking. I used a checkered mask and stamp by Finnabair for Prima. The mists are Lindy's Stamp Gang Flat Fabio in Curioser Chartreuse and Starbursts in Tea Pot Purple and Down the Rabbit Hole. I also used some diluted Black Soot Distress Re-inker for the black misting.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today! I still have one more project to share with the Scraps of Darkness November Kit and it will include a short tutorial - so be sure to watch my blog in the next couple of days for that!

1 comment:

michelle t. said...

I saw this layout on scrapbook .com and came to your blog. I love this lo and the papers and other materials you used. You're very talented and I am bookmarking your blog. Truly awesome work and look forward to seeing more.