Sunday, July 13, 2014

Everyday Moments Make the Best Memories ~ Scraps of Darkness

This is the second layout I've created using the Scraps of Darkness June Perfectly Stunning Kit. The style of this layout is inspired by the work of Georgia Heald. I've used the Kaisercraft Heirloom collection papers and collectables, burlap ribbon and Prima flowers from the kit/add-ons, along with the gesso and two colours of gelatos (Iced Coffee and Iced Chai) from the Creativity Add-on. I also used some Distress Ink (Walnut Stain), Prima stamps, white ink, black ink, drywall tape, metal fence, and chipboard tickets and birds from my stash. Here is the layout, featuring my adorable son, and some close-ups!




Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today - I appreciate your visits and comments so much.

Happy Scrapping!

No comments: