Thursday, December 11, 2014

Follow your dreams. . . ~ C'est Magnifique

I'm quite late posting this, but better late than never, right?

I decided that November would be my last month designing for C'est Magnifique Kits - so I am sharing one of my final layouts created for the CM Design Team. Due to a shipping error with my DT package, I only had November's Main Kit to work with, so I have used it plus some leftover items from previous CM Kits and some media from my personal stash to create my layout. This is a sweet photo of my son on his fourth birthday - and I hope he takes the sentiment to heart and follows his dreams...
This was my first opportunity to work with Blue Fern Studios' papers and I have to say that they are just amazing - they are gorgeous and such a nice heavy weight that they are perfect for mixed media scrapbooking!

Thanks for popping by my blog today!

No comments: