Monday, June 1, 2015

. . . I am Titanium ~ Art Journal Page

I'm sharing a new page in my Music Art Journal - inspired by the song "Titanium" by David Guetta (with Sia). I've used lots of Prima Finnabair goodies on this page - Clear Crackle Texture Paste,   Antique Silver Crackle Texture Paste, Soft Gloss Gel and stamps from Finnabair's Don't Forget to Fly collection. (A shout out to the talented Marta Lapkowska for the idea to stamp on tissue and cut out the images to adhere to the journal page!) I also used Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals in Queen of Hearts Red for the red misting on the page. (Note: With the coat of gloss gel over the page, it is difficult to get a picture without glare...but here's the best I could get!)
And Close-ups of each side!

That's it for today! Thanks for stopping by for a peek at my Art Journal page.
Happy Scrapping!

No comments: