Monday, July 6, 2015

Easter Treats ~ Meg's Garden DT

Hi Scrappy Friends! Today I'm sharing a layout with you that I made using the gorgeous Meg's Garden Forgotten Meadows collection! I just love the soft floral images on these papers and decided to make a layout that really played on a balance between a large floral image and my photo collage. Here is my son searching for his Easter Treats this year!
I used a Prima basket-weave stencil and white molding paste along the right side of the layout and chose two colours of Lindy's Stamp Ganag mists that  match the tones in the large floral image on the left side of the page. I used the mini-papers to create the layering under my photos and added a flower (tinted with the same pink mist) and some lace from the Meg's Garden store. Finally, I added a few resin pieces, title and bling from my stash to complete the layout. Here is a close-up and a couple of different angles of the layout so you can see the layering!


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Happy Scrapping!

Meg's Garden Products Used:
Forgotten Meadows Paper Collection - Sunshine on Petals and Mini Papers Pack
Meg's Bundle of Goodies - Temptations in Cream and Sage

1 comment:

Trish said...

I love how you have used these papers,a fantastic LO and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog