Thursday, September 10, 2015

Mixed Media Vintage/Grungy Cards for Meg's Garden

Hi Scrappy friends! Today, I'm sharing a set of three mixed media, vintage/grungy cards created using the gorgeous Meg's Garden English Rose Garden collection!  I just love the Cut & Create pages included in the Meg's Garden collections - they make it so easy to find a gorgeous image to act as the centerpiece for a card!
I created these cards using the 6x6 papers and bit and pieces of the 12x12 papers from the English Rose Garden Collecton. I also added in some pieces of doily, lace and flowers from the Meg's Garden Store. I used sparkling watercolours, black acrylic paint and white gesso from my stash to add the colour/splatters, as well as some flowers, sentiment tickets and microbeads as embellishments. Here are some close-ups!


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
Happy Scrapping!

Meg's Garden Products Used:
Meg's Bundle of Goodies - Temptations in Cream, Camel, Copper and Brown
The English Rose Garden Collection - Mini PackA Bouquet of Roses, Roses &Lace and Paisley Roses
Circle Lace Doilies (15 cm diameter) 

No comments: