Thursday, January 14, 2016

Try - Art Journal Page

Here is my first Art Journal page of 2016 - inspired by P!nk's song Try.
I wanted this page to be feminine but still with a grungy/edgy feel - so I used grunged-up lace as the main element on the page. The colours for this page were drawn from the Lindy's Stamp Gang January 2016 Color Challenge.
I've used three different Starburst mists for the colour on the page - Mad Hatter Mint, Bodacious Blush and Open Arms Amethyst. The paper bits layered on the page are from Finnabair's Sunrise/Sunset collection. (I have promised myself that I will use up some of my paper stash this year!) The stamping on the layout is also done with Finnabair stamps and archival ink. Here are some more photos of the page!



Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!

No comments: