Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day ~ Mon Amour ATC

A quick share for today - a Valentine's Day themed ATC I made for the January/February ATC swap at Scraps of Darkness/Scraps of Elegance!
 I've used the gorgeous Graphic 45 Mon Amour collection papers to make this ATC and decorated it with some white and pink paint splatters, fussy-cut flowers and cut-outs from the papers, along with some roses, clear mica flakes and fuschia glitter! Hope my ATC swap partner likes this one! Here are a couple of different angles of the ATC so you can see the layers!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Wishing you a Valentine's Day filled with Love and Happiness!

1 comment:

Valia Katzaki said...

I would love to receive them, so I am pretty sure your exchange partner will be very happy! It is gorgeous!