Saturday, March 19, 2016

Graphic 45 'Couture' Pocket ATCs - with Tutorial

ATCs are so much fun to make and a great way of using up those leftover pieces of beautiful paper that you just can't bear to get rid of! I've created a new project using some bits and pieces left in my stash from the absolutely gorgeous Graphic 45 Couture Collection. I decided to create a pair of Pocket ATCs and have put together a step-by-step tutorial using Snapguide to demonstrate how to make one of these little gems!  I've included some photos of the finished Pocket ATCs below. For full details about how I created these, check out my Snapguide Tutorial.
Pocket ATCs - Front

Pocket ATCs - Front. Tickets removed.

Pocket ATCs - Back

Pocket ATCs - Back. Stamps and Tags removed.

Pocket ATCs - Back. Showing back side of tag insert.
 Thanks so much for popping by my blog today. Be sure to leave me a link in the comments if you try out the tutorial - I'd love to see YOUR creations!

No comments: