Thursday, March 31, 2016

Ornate Easter Egg with ColourArte Silks Acrylic Glazes ~ Tutorial

Hi There Crafty Friends! Easter was last weekend and I was feeling inspired to create! So, I have a gorgeous, ornate Easter Egg to share with you today. I've used six different colours of ColourArte Silks Acrylic Glazes on the egg, including: Fuzzy Peach, Pink Anthurium, Mediterranean Blue, Bolivian Blue, Forest Green, and Solar Gold. I also put together a Snapguide tutorial to show the step-by-step process of turning a plain wooden egg into something you'd be proud to display each year at Easter.


Here are some photos I took around the circumference of the egg so you can see all the gorgeous colours and details!
Front

Right Side

Left Side

Back

Ornate Easter Egg with ColourArte Silks Acrylic Glazes
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today - I hope you found a little inspiration and will give my tutorial a try and create your own Ornate Easter Egg!  Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Daniela Rogall said...

looks great Sarah!

Proxxon Tools said...

very pretty egg. thanks for your interest in the Colourarte DT