Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Altered Initial using Graphic 45's Good Ol' Sport Collection

Hi There Crafty Friends! I have a quick share today - an altered initial I made for my son using Graphic 45's Good Ol' Sport collection.
I started off by covering the W with the "Teamwork Paper" - I inked the edges with Distress Ink in Faded Jeans and covered it with a coat of matte Mod Podge. Next, I fussy-cut images from the papers and used pieces from the borders and cut-aparts to decorate the initial. All the decorative pieces are edged with Distress Ink in Black Soot and I've layered them and curved them to give lots of dimension to the project. Here are a few angles and close-ups.



My son just loves this and it is already hanging in his room!
Thanks for popping by my blog today! Happy Crafting!


No comments: