Friday, May 27, 2016

It's Always Tea Time! ~ Alice in Wonderland Inspired Art Journal Page for Creative Embellishments

Today, I have an Art Journal Page inspired by Alice in Wonderland to share with you - created for the Creative Embellishments Design Team! If you follow my blog at all, you'll know that I have a whole series of 'Alice' Art Journal Pages! I created the background using a stencil and Lindy's Stamp Gang Cheshire Cat Cherry Starburst, added the Tim Holtz Tissue Tape and then splattered the page with Curiouser Chartreuse Flat Fabio. Then, I used strongly brewed tea and added splashes, splatters and tea rings to the page. I used Creative Embellishments Clock Hands and Mini Pocket Watches embossed with Ranger Fine Black Embossing Powder to embellish the page and then added pieces of the Creative Embellishments Tea Set to the page. I wanted the Tea Set to look like old china, so I painted it with White Gesso and used the Lindy's Stamp Gang Mists to stain the designs on the chipbooard; finally, I used UTEE to give the Tea Set a nice glossy finish. The clock hands point to the tea cups because - "It's Always Tea Time!"
  Here are some close-ups and different angles of the page!


Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I hope you enjoyed another little trip to Wonderland!

No comments: