Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Mermaid in a Bottle ~ Mixed Media Altered Bottle for Creative Embellishments

I have a fun new project to share with you, including a step-by-step Snapguide tutorial! I've used lots of Creative Embellishments chipboard elements, along with Graphic 45's Voyage Beneath the Sea collection papers and Prima Art Mediums to create this Mixed Media Altered Bottle!

I've used the following Creative Embellishments Chipboard elements on the bottle:
For a complete, step-by-step on how I've altered the bottle and all the chipboard elements, have a look at my Snapguide tutorial!


Here are some close-ups of the different elements around the bottle!







Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you enjoyed seeing my Mermaid in a Bottle!
Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Truly beautiful and impressive piece. Thank you SO MUCH for sharing!