Wednesday, November 2, 2016

The Poisoner's Handbook ATCs

In October, I played along with an ATC exchange on the Scraps of Darkness/Scarps of Elegance Facebook Group. I created this set of three ATCs using the Materialize 8x8 paper stack, Curiosities Ephemera and Embellishments by Tim Holtz. I inked all the papers with Ground Espresso Distress Ink. I added Distress Crackle Paint and a Tim Holtz Apothecary Vial Label to the glass vial on the 1st ATC. I added an Incantation Metal Word Band, Gothic Remnant Rubs and a small skull to the 2nd ATC. For the 3rd ATC, I added an Arrow Adornment, some spider webbing and a small plastic spider. I'm calling this set "The Poisoner's Handbook ATCs" because each card has some poison warning labels.
Here are some close-ups so you can see the details on each card.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

No comments: