Friday, February 23, 2018

Mini Mixed Media Canvas ~ Creative Embellishments and Canvas Corp Brands

Today, I'm sharing a mini (4x4) Mixed Media Canvas!
I started out with a 4x4 Stretched Canvas from Canvas Corp and layered Lace, Chipboard Elements from Creative Embellishments and a Resin Face Piece from Relics & Artifacts on the canvas. The Chipboard Pieces I used included: a Grunge Circle Frame, and two of the Circle Chain Frames. I painted everything with Black Gesso and then dry-brushed White Gesso on it to bring out some of the details. Next I started adding colour using Tattered Angels Mists (Chalkboard Mist in Jade and Glimmer Mists in Patina, Vintage Lace, and Suede). Once I was happy with the misting, I added the golden 'rays of light' using Tattered Angels High Impact Antique Gold Paint and Glimmer Glam in Golden Goddess. I finished off the piece by adding some Rose Gold wax to the lips of the resin face piece.


1 comment:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Brilliant. Love it, Angela xXx